- To personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions. (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future mass emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mass email.)
How can I access and correct information I submit?
You can review any personal information collected about you by submitting a written or verbal request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request changes or annotate your personal information if you believe it to be inaccurate by submitting a written request describing the error.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server.
How long do you keep my information on file?
We retain your personal information only as long as it is needed to provide you with service and to meet legal requirements. We destroy the information when it is no longer needed.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Yes, but in very limited circumstances. Specifically, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do share limited personal information with our business partners and third parties who work with us operating our website, and who work on our behalf to provide products and services to you. These business partners may be located within or outside Canada. Whenever we request services from our business partners, we enter into a contract to ensure the confidentiality of your information and share the least amount of information needed to perform the required task. In particular, whenever possible, we seek to provide anonymous information; and when statistics are compiled for research purposes, all information that can identify you is removed. Non personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information via our website by giving us written or verbal notice. However, any withdrawal is subject to contractual and legal restrictions.
This policy was last modified on July 10, 2015