Calcutt Place is a Port Coquitlam residence which accommodates eight adults with serious and persistent mental illness. We provide residents the opportunity to live independently in a stabilized home. A community support worker provides part-time support to the residents in this long-term placement.
- Be over 19 years of age and have a history of mental illness
- Be connected with a therapist at Tri-cities Mental Health Centre
- Agree to attend regular appointments with their therapist
- Be stabilized on medication and able to self administer medications
- Be able to function without 24 hour supervision
- Be seeking of an independent living goal
- Be free of active misuse of drugs and alcohol for the last 6 months
- Agree to enter into a tenancy agreement with Fraserside Community Services
All referrals are made through the Community Residential Program (CRP) Coordinator at the Tri Cities Mental Health Centre (TCMH). Contact the Coordinator at 604-777-8400.