People belong when they have a home. Fraserside provides a variety of housing options so people have a home.
- We run a high barrier family emergency shelter for parents, women and children
- We provide supported housing to people who live with mental health issues, mental health and substance use issues, or developmental disabilities
- We contract with members of the community to provide housing to people with developmental disabilities
- Fraserside operates a low barrier housing facility
- We provide mixed housing to people on low and moderate-incomes