Why Give to Fraserside?
Fraserside has grown and evolved over the years but we’ve never lost our commitment to the people we serve. We support 1,800 people each year through a network of 14 facilities in six communities across Metro Vancouver.
With your help, Fraserside can continue to support people in need of assistance.
Or mail your donation directly to Fraserside:
Fraserside Community Services Society
330-550 Sixth Avenue
New Westminster, BC V3L 3B7
Registered Charity # 107403669RR0001
As a registered charity, our employees, programs and services are supported by financial contributions provided by our funders, donors and corporate sponsors. Without these sources of revenue, we would not be able to serve the people we support.
At Fraserside, our work focuses on the following segments of the population:
- people at risk of homelessness
- people living with mental illness and substance use
- people living with developmental disabilities
- people living with low income
- people seeking work
Your donation to Fraserside allows us to support these populations. With your help we’re able to:
- provide safe, secure and comfortable housing options
- provide opportunities to make a contribution, through work or volunteering
- provide opportunities to form meaningful relationships with individuals, groups and the community
Options for Giving
Fraserside partners with government agencies to provide services to the people we serve. Additional resources are required to:
- ensure the sustainability of the organization
- create and maintain a strong infrastructure
- enhance and enrich programming for people served
There are many ways to donate to Fraserside. Choose to make a one-time donation, become a monthly donor or provide an ongoing sponsorship for a specific program.
Your donation is tax-deductible. And your contribution will make a difference to the work we have been doing since 1972.