Are you awesome? Join our team!
Fraserside Community Services Society supports people in need of housing, seeking work, living with developmental disabilities, mental health or substance use issues, and low income. We provide multiple social services so we can meet the greatest needs of vulnerable individuals in New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Port Coquitlam, and Surrey.
Fraserside employees over 170 people across a variety of career fields, including:
- Vocational workers,
- Family support workers,
- Employment specialists,
- Mental health workers
- Clinical counselors
- Community support workers
We believe in
- Social responsibility
- Communities of belonging
Why work with Fraserside? Because, we invest in the people we work with.
- We offer work that has purpose and meaning
- We provide a great work-life balance
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including a pension plan
- We provide education and learning opportunities
- We provide challenging and rewarding work
- Are you awesome?
- Do you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy a positive yet challenging work environment that provides you the opportunity for professional growth?
- Do you believe in creating communities of belonging where the diversity of all people is welcome?
If the above describes you, please take a look at our current vacancies.
Fraserside only accepts applications for current active career opportunities. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume in PDF or MS Word format quoting the posting number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fraserside is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Employment Consultant||20 March 2020|
|Home Share Providers, Community Living||Ongoing|