Bolivar Court provides supportive housing for adults with a mental illness and substance use issues. Our 18 self contained units include basic furnishings and supplies.
Fraserside staff bring a harm reduction philosophy and a client-centered approach to ensure our program is tailored to each individual. We support residents to meet self identified goals by connecting them to services and resources in the community such as education, health, employment, life skills and transition planning.
The length of stay at Bolivar Court is determined on an individual basis.
- Be over 19 years of age
- Registered as a client of Surrey Mental Health and Addictions
- Have been assessed as in need of supported housing services
- Be in receipt of income assistance or other form of income
- Be capable of living independently in a self contained unit with appropriate support and supervision
- Agree to:
- Maintain involvement with a support worker and/or accept follow-up from a Case Manager
- Maintain their residence and person in a manner that no health or safety risks occur to themselves or others; and willing to accept support to improve and maintain this stability as necessary
- Adhere to the rules of their residency agreement with Fraserside.