Bear Creek is a Registered Mental Health Assisted Living program. We provide a wheelchair-accessible stabilized home in Surrey for five adults.
Services include psychosocial support, which aims to help residents:
- Learn about and better manage their mental health condition
- Develop life skills
- Enhance their communication and interpersonal skills
We provide support to help residents comply with their medication plan. We assist them in keeping a watchful eye on their medication practices and health status. We work together with residents to ensure their health and well-being.
All residents will:
- Be between 19 and 65 years of age.
- Not require nursing support.
- Be able to function without 24-hour supervision.
- Be able to select, direct and make informed decisions about the services required.
- Not pose a threat to the general health and safety of others.
All referrals are made through Fraser Health Surrey Mental Health & Substance Use Services. Contact their case manager for a referral.