Why Give to Fraserside
Fraserside has grown and evolved over the years but we’ve never lost our commitment to the people we serve. We support 1,700 people each year through a network of 14 locations across six communities.
With your help, Fraserside can continue to support vulnerable individuals and those in need of assistance.
Or mail your donation directly to Fraserside:
Fraserside Community Services Society
330-550 Sixth Avenue
New Westminster, BC V3L 3B7
Registered Charity # 107403669RR0001
As a registered charity, our staff, programs and services are supported by financial gifts provided by our funders, donors and corporate sponsors. Without these sources of revenue, we would not be able to serve the vulnerable people we serve.
At Fraserside, our work focuses on three segments of the population that are particularly vulnerable:
- people at risk of homelessness
- people living with mental illness and substance use
- people who have developmental disabilities
Your donation to Fraserside allows us to support these vulnerable populations. With your help we’re able to:
- provide housing options to give people safe, secure and comfortable homes
- help people to feel that they’re valued members of the community
- help people to form meaningful relationships with individuals, groups and the community.
Options for giving
Fraserside partners with government agencies to provide services to the people we serve. Additional resources are required to:
- ensure the sustainability of the organization
- create and maintain a strong infrastructure
- enhance and enrich programming for people served
There are many ways to donate to Fraserside. Choose to make a one-time donation, become a monthly donor or provide an ongoing sponsorship for a specific program.
Your donation is tax-deductible. And your contribution will make a difference to the work we have been doing since 1972.